Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cinta atau suke???

We always heard people talking about "love at first sight"..
Is it really love or it is actually " like at first sight"??

How do we know that is love when we dont really know that person yet...
Hmm..
So.. I'll take it as "like at first sight"

He doesnt have to be good looking or some one who is famous...
He might be just some one on the street..

But the moment u see him.. U know that is " like at first sight"....

Like u all know...i dont have the guts to say "i really like u...can we be frens?"

Ya..yaa... U can call me coward or what ever u want....im sooo shy shy cat laaa...hehehe..

Just go with the flowwww....

I will see him again if God says so...
So just wait if miracle happen...

I dont know for what reason.. " I really like him.... really really like him"

P/s: im still waiting for his phone call... Even if there is no chance at all...haih..




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: