Monday, April 14, 2008

homesick....


This morning..one of my classmate, NURUL AMINAH had just lost his dad..al-Fatihah..
eventhough we are not so close..i still feel so sad for her..n i couldnt hold my tears...when it comes to death..i become so sensitive..my mum,dad,grandma came across my mine..i was wandering how they were doing right now..are they doing well??really hope and pray for them...thinking of them make me cry..one day..they will leave me anytime..DEATH..cannot be stop by us..everything is in HIS hand..we wouldnt know the exact time..but we know we will meet HIM one day..the day that on ly HE knows...

right now..im writing this blog with tears..damn it..really miss my family..especially mum n dad..feel like wanna hug them n sleep with them..i really need them now..im going back home this thursday..but right now..my heart..my soul is already went back home ...Ya Tuhan..tabahkan hatiku hadapi dugaan ini...just call them yesterday..=)
i never told them that i missed them but they know how much i miss them..n i love them so much..i am nothing without them!!

there is one more person that i miss so much..my good friend..he is not doing well currently..i've been missing him everyday..really hope that he will get well soon..everyday..after solat..i pray for his good health..get well soon dear..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your friend's lost.

Nice family pic, is that you dad? He looks so young.. OMG.. Ala ala sebaya you...

cw