Saturday, April 12, 2008

my first entry...

hai guys..this is my first blog n my first entry.I used to write on friendster b4..I have lots of thing to write but sometimes too lazy 4 that..and currently im being so bz with my works..etp,projects..lots of assignment..damn..im so tired being like this..dont even have time 4 myself..i even forgot to eat..huhu..

n i forgot that yesterday is MAKK 9..OMG..so yesterday after i finish my etp presentation i went sraight away to main hall to check up for makk preparation..the hall dedoration was fantastic..i like it so much..it was so different from the previous makk..

on that nite..i just wear anything that in my closet that match the theme..white..red n black..n im wearing pink n white..huhu..the food were good..i enjoyed the show..n the most important thing is i love to spend my time wit my OHANA(RCSU)..we are like one big happy family that share joy and tears together.. we are like brothers n sisters..here in UTP..i spent most of my time with them rather with my friends..I LOVE U GUYS..n for those who were not in UTP (graduated n doing internship)..miss u guys so much..n thanx for being my big family here in UTP..


aya,me,apam,emie,syahed,ezzain


my OHANA..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcum....

New Entry in environment...

Cheers