Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy teachers day~~



To all my beloved teachers..n those who have taught me...my dad n my mum..

My dad is the greatest teacher in my life

Thanx 4 all ur knowledge..
thanx 4 teaching me how to live in this world..
i am nothing without u guys..
thanx 4 all the support that u gave..
its not easy to teach people like me..
all ur effort..i really appreciated it..
thanx again...

fadzil me sia
to Sia n Fadzil...u r the best lecturer i ever had..thanx a lot guys..4 not only teaching me..but also guiding me to success..n i really miss u guys..=)

Mr Khusairi Mohamed
This man is Kuchai..he is my abg angkat now..he is a teacher at king george v..he never taught me in class..but we were so close..i always ask him on study matter..he just my sofbol coach..then he gave me tuition for free..that was during pmr n spm..yup..i succeeded..bcoz of all the teachers..

n now im still trying my best to finish my degree..another one n a half years to go...pray for my success..its the only way i can pay for ur good deed...

"The dream begins, most of the time, with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes, and leads you onto the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth."



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooo so sweet...

you are one of my fav students.. :)

cw

Padil said...

If there is UTP-Student Day, I would dedicate the day to you!!..

Good luck with your studiess..

I missed you guys too