Friday, June 27, 2008

"I always wanted to tell u that......"

Last night was blackout..i was so bored..i try to sleep but couldnt..so i sent this sms to some of my friends and wait for their replies..

---Finish up this sentence---"I always wanted to tell u that........................"
and here are their replies..haha..
naim:that u r cute..haha..(sweet answer)
malik:mat bung break ngan bela..(x.ox.o)
ikmal kemi:dat im so damn cute..

kucai:i nk main dgn u...hehehe..(wow..unexpected but interesting)
dja:i always want to tell u that u r my best frens..hehe
emie:u shud treat mcD (emie mmg suke pow org)
ain baha: i always wanted to tell u that u r so chubby, n im so geram nk cubit!!
haziq:i always wanted to say that..that..that..ure my best fren..:)
fareez:that u r my best fwen 4eva
ajie:i just wanted 2 tell u dat,im missing u so much.u r my bestest buddy ever..=)
ijat:that u cook so well
qila chan: i hv a small butt.ha3..(she always came up with funny answer)
jen:that i nk scrt recipe cake n tgk wyg sambil glak gle2 ngan kamu lg..hehe..(miss that time too)
haidar:u r outstanding
big bro:u're so cute
ikang:that im the most hensem guy in this world..keh3..(prasan)
apam: i always wanted to tell that i want a new perfume for my kaming bday(tamo bg)
cimah: i alwayz wanted to tell u that..bersenam la slalu supaye jantung sehat..=P (jawapan yg paling bagus..huhu)
ain rc:...i like your...complete this sentence urself..(sengal lak dak kecik neh)
medea:spain will win the cup
kema:i miss u...
look at all of their replies..make me laugh..n to have that much of replies make me feel happy..there are so many people around me who love n appreciate me..love u guys more =)
p/s:n for those who didnt get my sms n those who i cant send sms (yg tade kat malaysia)n like to reply..u can reply it here..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi oi
aku nk hadiah perfume for my bday
hahaha

nabilatiqah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nabilatiqah said...

aku plg xthn ngn reply malik.haha

Anonymous said...

tade kedit hari tu.

i want to tell you that...i have a new crush..wait, i already told u that..

i want to tell u dat ...we miss u. ur rumate n i.meh lawat2 kitorg kat cni.bermalasan sepanjang hari