Monday, August 4, 2008

i miss UTP


some of my friends said that they dont really wish to come back to UTP now...they got bored with UTP after 4 years being there..my batch are doing internship now...n most of them enjoying that so much since they are not in UTP...


but not me..i didnt say that im not happy here..of course i am...no classes..no assignments..no exams..but i really wish i am at UTP now with my best buddies..cham,emie,cimah,apam,izul and rc's...i have friends here...a lot..we can make friends with everybody..but buddies are hard to find...its not only the fun that we had when we spent time together..its about everythings...we share joy n pain..we talk to each other when we had problems...ya2..sometimes we had a fight an argue alot..but i think that strengthen our relationship..im the youngest among them and they 'sometimes' treat me like little sister


guys..i cant wait to be in UTP with u guys..ill be there in september for 1 month bcoz my company had a project there....


to my buddies...cham,cimah,emie,apam n izul

thanx alot for letting this little gurl to be along with u guys...

i just cant imagine continue my study in UTP without u guys next year...(they are graduating next year..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hik hik...

You miss UTP? Me too..... but not that much...